Social Media Highlights of the 2nd 2016 Presidential Debate
1. Facebook says 76% of conversation during the debate was about the debate
2. Twitter said this was the most tweeted debate ever
3. Within an hour after the debate here is the latest According to Drudge – this is who is winning the debate so far.
TRUMP 92.59% (85,376 vote)
CLINTON 7.41% (6837 votes)
4. During the second presidential debate, Republican nominee Donald Trump said that Bill Clinton was impeached, disbarred, and fined as a result of the Monica Lewinsky sex scandal.
- Jesse Lehrich, Clinton campaign spokesperson wrote on Twitter during the contentious debate.
@realDonaldTrump – regarding your claim that Captain Khan would be alive if you were president: go fuck yourself.”
2. All of Facebook wonders at what point during the debate the picture taken of Bill and Chealsea looking worried and scared.
3. Memorable moment A Fly Landed On Hillary Clinton’s Face In The Middle Of The Presidential Debate
4. Donald Trump sniffed 98 times! Really?
5, Hillary blames her comments on Abraham Lincoln
6. According to ABC News Most Memorable Lines of the Second Presidential Debate
Hillary Clinton: “It’s just awfully good that someone with the temperament of Donald Trump is not in charge of the law in our country.”
7. Best Trump lline of the debate: HRC: “Good that someone w/ Trump’s temperament is not in charge our country” Trump: “Because you’d be in jail”
8. Bill Clinton showed no emotion as Donald Trump brought up his former rape accusations during the second presidential debate Sunday night. The former president remained stone-faced when the camera panned to him in the crowd.
9. Donald quote “If you look at Bill Clinton — far worse. Mine are words and his were actions. There’s never been anybody in the history of politics in this nation that’s been so abusive to women.”
10. SURPRISE! Trump’s Unorthodox Debate Prep Includes Four Former Bill Clinton Accusers
11. Trump to Hillary: “If I’m elected, you’re going to jail.”
“There has never been so many lies so much deception,” he said. “We’re going to get a special prosecutor and we’re going to look into it.”
Only 30 minutes into the second presidential debate, Donald Trump vowed he would investigate, prosecute, and jail Hillary Clinton for her crimes. Trump said he would have the Attorney General appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Clinton’s use of a private email server while serving as Secretary of State.
FACT CHECK FOR YOURSELF. Do you want all of the facts checked from the debate?
Trending hashtags during debate
U.S. Presidential Debate